Cruise to Sequoia Yacht Club
11/22/2019 12:00 AM, 11/23/2019 12:00 AM, 11/24/2019 12:00 AM
Cruise to Sequoia Yacht Club, Redwood City, CA
November 22nd through November 24th, 2019
Welcome to Redwood City! County seat of San Mateo County, site of a resurgent downtown and home to a busy world port!
Our cruise will take us to the deep South Bay where our course will weave past the airport, by the San Bruno Shoals, south of the San Mateo Bridge and further to the channel into Redwood Creek. From there follow the channel markers (which are not mere suggestions of a prudent course – but necessary boundaries to keep even the shallowest draft boats out of the South Bay Mud!) into the heart of the Port of Redwood City. Beyond the wharfs lie the small boat berths of the Municipal Harbor and the tranquil, sunny waters by the Sequoia Yacht Club. Once arrived, we will guide you to your assigned berths and, weather permitting, show you to our famous Sequoia Yacht Club deck and clubhouse.
From there, your weekend awaits…
• Welcome to Cruisers and Black-toppers!
• Berthing at Sequoia YC Guest Dock and Redwood City Municipal Marina (Rates: $ 1.00 per foot for yachts less than 46’, $ 1.50 per foot for greater lengths)
• Bar open at Sequoia Yacht Club
• Dinner at Izzy’s Steakhouse in San Carlos (Approximate Cost $ 60.00 per person + beverages
($ 20.00 corkage fee).
• After dinner options for time in Downtown Redwood City: www.downtownredwoodcity.org.
• Sequoia Yacht Club opens at 0700
• Bloody Marys’ in the Bar
• Visit the Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos www.hiller.org. Admission $ 18.00 for adults,
$ 11.00 for those over 65.
• Lunch in downtown Redwood City.
• Visit San Mateo County Museum www.historysmc.org. Admission $ 6.00 adults, $ 4.00 seniors.
• Cocktails on the Deck at Sequoia Yacht Club
• Special French Bistro Dinner Event
• Screening the movie Maiden
• Sequoia Yacht Club opens at 0700.
• Coffee and Donuts
Questions? Comments? Dan (650 619-9938) and Sue (650 619-0168) Lockwood, Ohana.
Dan: [email protected]
Sue: [email protected]